Cloudera is a Palo Alto, California based company that is privately held and has been in operation since 2008. Through the talents of over 500 employees, Cloudera provides enterprise, partner, and industry solutions that keep all data secure, managed, and governed. The computer software company, Cloudera provides a range of services that allow enterprises to store, process, and analyze data. Specific specializations of Cloudera include cloud computing, Hadoop, Hadoop Support, Hadoop Training, and Big Data.
We Engage with our Cloudera experience and expertise in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking as they will be responsible for creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots
- Manage Cloudera Hadoop environments and perform setup, administration, and monitoring tasks.
- Install & configure software updates and deploy application code releases to Production & Non-Production environments.
- Perform analysis and provide input to support capacity planning and solution design decision.
- Configure and tune environment and batch jobs to ensure optimum performance and desired 99.99 High Availability.
- Troubleshoot system issues and quickly identify solutions to eliminate impact to business customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities to implement automation and monitoring solutions.
- Contribute subject matter expertise to IT projects to support the design and delivery of quality solutions.
- Participate in your standard processes for Access, Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- We Ensure that deployed hardware/infrastructure is scalable and reliable
- We Work with Architecture and Technology management on the tool definitions and engineering playbook definition required to support all aspects of analytics solutions.
- We Partner with industry vendors that provide technology or user experience design components that support your Big Data architecture.
- We work with vendors on implementation plans and roadmaps identifying partnership opportunities to increase your development velocity and your learnings.
- We Contribute to how the Business Intelligence Environment Management organization will evolve as these new technologies are better understood and impacts on the existing platforms and teams are better understood.
- We mentor members of the engineering team, guide development standards and help define infrastructure architecture.
- We Engage with our Cloudera experience and expertise in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking as they will be responsible for creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.