Talend provides open source middleware solutions for businesses of all sizes that address big data integration, application integration and data management. Founded in 2006, Talend was the first data integration vendor with its initial product, Talend Open Studio for Data Integration. Through the years, Talend has experienced tremendous growth; today it has more than 4000 customers who pay for its services including Virgin Mobile, Ebay, Deutsche Post, Allianz and Sony Online Entertainment. As the second largest open source company in the world, Talend continues to grow and expand.
Our Talend Expertise:
- We work in a data intensive environment helping stack up a Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse solution for a new IT department.
- Expertise with Talend Integration Suite Enterprise Edition.
- Extensive Experience on Accountable for documenting, designing and constructing the Extract, Translate and Load jobs that will move data for the Operational Data Store using Talend ETL Platform.
- Expertise in ETL development with successful design, development, and integration of components within the Talend ETL Platform and Java Technology.
- Extensive Expertise object oriented design, code formulation & unit testing in Java for the business rules required for data validation.
- Expertise with Building Talend ETL & summary jobs.
- Scheduling and Monitoring Talend ETL platform
- Experience in automating, documenting and releasing quality ETL transforming data from one source to another.
- Experience creating system, integration and performance test plans for large databases.