Bengaluru, Full Time, 1 - 4 Years
Posted on: December 19
- Collaborate with other business teams, product managers, project managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Develop project plan and other project management outputs as per defined process.
- Manage project level risk/issues and ensure mitigation, in order to minimize their impact.
- Resources management, project tracking & oversight and effective forecasting.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate techniques.
- Review dependencies, assumptions and action logs.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams during all phases of the new product development process.
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all tech engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar on excellence and project delivery.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large complex cross-functional projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate projects are prioritized.
- Maximize resources utilization for the greater good of the organization.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Define, prioritize and plan projects, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within.
- Manage all key technical aspects of the Customer Service and Experience improvement.
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core.
- Customer Service performance measurements.
Required Skill Set
- Project manager who has independently led and managed different types of projects/programs (end to end).
- 10 to 12 years overall experience with minimum 5 years of project management experience (relevant) managing through stage-gate processes and Agile methodology.
- Minimum 2 end-to-end product development experience in the role of PM deliverables with regular updates to stakeholders.
- Experience in coordinating the projects and their interdependencies between the various projects within a program.
- Brings value-add to organization by bringing significant improvement ideas and constantly looks to grow the efficiency and reduce cost of running projects.
- Experience in managing multiple large/medium size and complexity projects independently.
- Ability to manage conflicting time demands and multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously, ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be pro-active in identifying gaps and ensure completion.
- Must have PMP or equivalent certification.
- Experience working with and effectively communicating (listen, speak, present and write) to all levels of management and build working relationship with others outside of the project team.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and “take ownership of issues and tasks”.
- Ability to own end to end success of the project, engaging cross functions, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, and continuous change management to deliver on-time, qualitative results.
- Competent in the use of project management tools, techniques and software tools.
- Effective use of negotiation skills and competencies
- Experience in designing or confirming API compliance.
- Experience in managing projects in the API management (Apigee, Mulesoft, WSO2, Axway etc), cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP etc), REST, mobility, data is a plus.