Bengaluru, Full Time, 3 - 8 Years
Posted on: September 28
- Develop web and mobile dynamic and data driven solutions.
- Perform web development, template development, testing, debugging, integration, documentation and deployment in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate in workflow design and analyse existing production and implementation processes in order to ensure scalable solutions.
- Consistently meet or exceed deadlines on projects.
- Assist in maintaining operational queue.
- Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
- Participate in the analysis, definition, and scoping of efficient, cost effective application solutions.
- Research new technologies; provide ideas for technical or workflow / process improvements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.E Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in Drupal 7, Drupal 8.
- Experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST.
- Strong Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MariaDB.
- Strong knowledge in Drupal custom module development.
- Strong knowledge in Drupal theme development and customizations.
- Strong knowledge about Drupal contributed modules such as Rules, Views, Workflows, Organic
- Groups and their customizations.