Bengaluru, Full Time, 0 - 5 Years
Posted on: April 26
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
- Assist with the development of reports, and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Influence and transform the end-to-end delivery process to maximize customers gain. Quickly assess the areas in need of attention in a customer and propose solutions that can improve customer’s chances of success.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Own the communication and execution of solution to client services at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Around 5 years of experience in a Technical Program or Strategic Customer Management role, leading projects or customers with multiple dependencies.
- Experience with the delivery of engagements using Agile methodologies.
- Around 5 years of experience managing technical projects with competing resources and priorities.
- Around 3-5 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security.
- Working knowledge of defining the WSDL using SOAP (XML).
- Knowledge of REST/JSON, HTTP(s) /HTTPS protocol, web services and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO.
- Working experience in security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO.
- Experience in SOA design and implementation and solution integration.