Senior Apigee Developer
Bengaluru, Full Time, 0 - 4 Years
Posted on: April 29
- Implement API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, traffic management, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals.
- Design and develop API specifications using OpenAPI Specifications/YAML.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans.
- Facilitate development and communication of solutions to technical and business stakeholders.
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks proactively and work with cross-functional teams to remove them.
- Automation of API Proxy development & deployment using APIGEE Tools.
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively.
- Participating in peer code review process to keep code quality high.
- Collaborating with API engineers and backend engineers to improve the quality of our APIs and assist in establishing best practices / processes across our products.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience with API Gateways (Apigee) is required.
- Has excellent knowledge of Apigee components – Edge, Developer portal and the configurations that can be done in those components.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development and testing.
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies (SOAP, Rest), and data structures.
- Deep understanding and experience of OAuth 2.0 with all grant types.
- Experience in Nodejs testing frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Cucumber.
- Proven ability to create RESTful APIs using node.js libraries or Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge of Apigee On-Prem (Private Cloud).
- Proven ability to create API proxies and configure policies on APIGEE Edge.
- Proven ability to create API Specs using Swagger specifications.
- A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software.
- Knowledge of Banking & Insurance industry is a plus.
- Being Apigee Certified is a plus.