Bengaluru, Full Time, 10 - 15 Years
Posted on: April 26
- You will be working on the development of web and mobile applications in the.
- Cloud and in environments of the customer’s choice.
- Define the API roadmap, strategy and solution for an enterprise customer, having good knowledge of SOA, API frameworks.
- Mentor teams for designing, implementing, testing and deploying the APIs using the latest technologies and best practices out there in the market.
- Design and implement API management using API management software like Apigee which would include API proxies, mashups, northbound and southbound security, rate limiting, analytics, monetization and developer portals.
- Understand and communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project.
- Lead team to document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts.
- Experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems.
- Familiarity with middleware and cloud technologies like NOSQL datastores, Google Cloud and Mobile app development.
- Ability to lead architecture discussions and influence key decision makers around deployment topologies, scaling, performance and sizing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have played a leadership role in API Web and SOA, ESB, Integration.
- 10+ years of experience in IT consulting.
- 1 to 5 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security.
- Certification in Apigee/MuleSoft/CA-Layer7 is preferred.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in SOA middleware Integration technologies.
- Experience with web services related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth.
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of REST/JSON.
- In depth knowledge of HTTP(s) /HTTPS protocol, web services.
- Knowhow of Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Postgres and LDAP.
- In depth working experience in security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO.
- Experience in SOA design and implementation and solution integration.
- Working knowledge of cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)