- - Design and implementation of API based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable components.
- - Build process around managing the full life-cycle of Apigee/API Management solution. This includes creating the requirements analysis, design of the technical architecture, design of the application and development, testing and deployment of the proposed solution.
- - Skills to design and implement solutions to address business problems in various verticals.
- - Using business SLAs and technical architecture, calculate performance and volumetric requirements for infrastructure components
- - Owning responsibility and driving oneself for continuous learning, leading to personal and team growth
B.E Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent engineering degree
Skills & Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- - Excellent knowledge of architecture styles & disciplines: Web API (RESTful services), SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), and EDA (Event Driven Architecture)
- - Experience with Web Service technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, etc. are mandatory
- - Proficient with integration security: OAuth, OAuth2, HTTPS (SSL), WS-Security, Signatures and Encryption, SAML, HTTP Basic authentication
- - Experience with Source Code Management & Continuous Integration using tools such as Git, GitHub, Stash, Accurev, Maven and Jenkins
- - Experience with Agile delivery process (i.e., SCRUM)
- - Strong hand-on Experience Developing APIs In Nodejs with REST API Framework such as Express, Request modules.
- - Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff