- - Responsible for all aspects of network and server Operations in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- - Improving performance, monitoring, and overall stability of our platform.
- - Builds automated deployments for consistent software releases with zero downtime (through build process, packaging, testing and automatic deployment)
- - Interacting with the Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support.
- - Participates in the development of contingency plans including reliable backup and restore procedures.
B.E Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent engineering degree
- - Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments.
- - Expertise with Firewall and load balancer (IPtables and HAProxy)
- - Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX)
- - Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- - Hands on experience with AWS
- - Solid knowledge with automation (e.g., Saltstack, Ansible)
- - Expertise with Infrastructure monitoring (e.g., Zenoss, Sensu)
- - Expertise with Log aggregation and Analysis (e.g., Elasticsearch, Logstash, Graylog, Packetbeat)
- - Good with Dashboards (e.g., Graylog, Kibana, Grafana)
- - Good with Open time series databases (e.g., Graphite, OpenTSDB, InfluxDB)