Updated on 5 October, 2020
- DigitalAPICraft Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “DigitalAPICraft”, “DAC”, “we”, “us” and “our”) is fully committed to protecting your privacy and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect your personal data and handle the same in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the terms set out below.
Personal data we collect
- User-provided Personal data: when you use the Website/Services, we may collect personal data about you, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, your date of birth, geographic area, or preferences and we may link this personal data with other information about you. You may provide us with personal data in various ways on the Website/Services. You provide us with information when you register for an account, use the Services, make a purchase on the Services, or send us customer service-related requests. We may also collect and use the personal data that you will provide to us in connection with a job opening or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us, for instance information included in your CV, resume or other details of your employment history. .
- When you register for an account on our Website and/or purchase a product or Services from us, we collect personal data that allows us to identify you, such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Organization Name
- Organization Industry
- Service Preference
- Job Title
- Billing Address
- Billing Information
- Debit/Credit Card Information
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Cookies and Automatically Collected Information: when you use the Website/Services, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site/Service. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Site/Service to their fullest potential. We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use our website, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the site. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users and may be connected with other personal data about you.
- Personal data from Other Sources: We may obtain personal data from third parties and sources other than the Services, such as our partners and advertisers.
How we use your information
- We use personal data we collect on the Site/Service in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business. We only process the personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide them with access to our content and services. The personal data of our users are processed regularly only once the user has given consent. An exception applies in cases in which it is not possible to obtain consent in advance for practical reasons and data processing is permitted by law. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- Collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a Service. We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service. We process personal data collected in performance of a contract solely in accordance with the directions provided by the contract.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information like updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
- We may use your email address or other personal data we collect to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality
When We Disclose Your Personal data
- We may disclose personal data to third parties in the following circumstances.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process personal data about you as part of providing those services for us. We aim to limit the personal data provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies.
- We may disclose personal data about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, summon or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose personal data about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available; or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Personal data about our users may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- Any personal data that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
- We will disclose personal data about you only upon receiving your prior written, informed, and explicit consent.
How long we keep your information
- Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our Services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
Data Security & Protection
- DigitalAPICraft takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We adhere to international standards and best practices while we collect and process your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- Encryption of data during transit (HTTPS)
- Encryption of data at rest
- Restricted access to only authorized personnel through authentication and password mechanisms
- Implementation of anti-malware software
- Network protection through firewalls
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
- DigitalAPICraft follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personal data. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- Note that DigitalAPICraft has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers and will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused due to unauthorized usage of personal information by such third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- the right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any personal data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- If you choose to exercise your rights to restrict or object processing of personal data, please note that we may not be able to provide all our Services to you.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office – You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority, under certain conditions.
- Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- DigitalAPICraft does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of personal data on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Policy Changes and Update
- Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify this Policy, we will make it available through the Service. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Service for the first time after such material changes are made. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of this Policy.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, personal data we have collected or otherwise obtained about you, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. to reach the concerned officer.
- DigitalAPICraft Pvt. Ltd.
- #3366, 13th Main Road
- HAL II Stage Indiranagar
- Bangalore 560038
- Phone: +91 80 4814 6079