- - Define the API roadmap, strategy and solution for an enterprise customer, having good knowledge of SOA, API frameworks.
- - Mentor teams for designing, implementing, testing and deploying the APIs using the latest technologies and best practices out there in the market.
- - Design and implement API management using API management software like Apigee which would include API proxies, mashups, northbound and southbound security, rate limiting, analytics, monetization and developer portals
- - Understand and communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
- - Lead team to document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts.
B.E Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent engineering degree
Skills & Requirements & Preferred Qualifications
- - Must have played a leadership role in API and SOA implementations
- - 1 to 5 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security. Certification in Apigee is preferred.
- - 4 to 7 years of experience in SOA middleware.
- - Working knowledge of defining the WSDL using SOAP (XML)
- - Excellent knowledge of REST/JSON
- - In depth knowledge of HTTP(s) /HTTPS protocol, web services
- - Knowhow of Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Postgres
- - In depth working experience in security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO
- - Experience in SOA design and implementation and solution integration
- - Working knowledge of cloud (GCP/AWS)