Docker allows you to package an application with all of its dependencies into a standardized unit called containers for software development. Docker Containers have similar resource isolation and allocation benefits as virtual machines but a different architectural approach allows them to be much more portable and efficient.The Docker Containers-As-A-Service platform enables developers and sysadmins to build, ship and run distributed applications anywhere. Giving them the agility, portability and control that they require.
Our Docker Expertise
- Expertise in portable deployment of applications as a single object.
- Expertise in running API servers and web applications.
- We create isolated environments for running multiple instances of app tiers.
- We are capable of running CUDA applications and full-fledged High Definition Desktop Cloud Visualization.
- We make deploying and monitoring large numbers of containers representing a multi-tier application architecture manageable.
- We are capable of debugging functionalities in case of crash occured due to code push for adding new capabilities.